The AXIS P3301-V Fixed Dome Network Camera offers superior image quality including progressive scan and wide dynamic range, providing crisp and clear images of both illuminated and low-light areas. Multiple H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams, can be provided simultaneously either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints.
AXIS P3301-V with its vandal-resistant casing, is a fixed dome specifically adapted for unobtrusive video surveillance in exposed indoor environments. The camera is designed for indoor environments where discreet and compact solutions are required. It is the perfect solution for video surveillance systems with tough quality and efficiency requirements, e.g. in retail stores, schools, prisons, banks and airports.
- Superior image quality
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Unobtrusive and compact design
- Intelligent video capabilities
- Power over Ethernet
- Advanced security and network management
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX(tm) from Axis Communications
See any errors on this page? Let us know.