Conventional PTZ cameras allow the user to pan, tilt and zoom, but not to see the whole video scene -- just one portion at a time. The AXIS 212 PTZ gives the user the whole picture, then allows instant pan/tilt/zoom to get the details. The 3x zoom provides instant, one-click optical zoom functionality. Consequently, from the overview image, a security officer can zoom in 3 times on any suspicious behavior by just clicking on the part of the image where it's happening. No other PTZ camera can zoom in instantly on off-centered action. And since there is no movement in the lens system, the camera instantly changes the field of view.
- Vandal Resistant
- Max resolution 640x480
- 1/2" Progressive Scan CMOS 3 Megapixel
- Minumum Lux: 10 Lux wide mode, 20 Lux tele mode
- Video compression: Motion JPEG, MPEG-4
- Up to 30 Frames Per second in VGA
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom: 20 Presets
- Pan range:140 degree, Tilt range:105 degree w/Guard Tour
- Multi-level password, IP address filtering,HTTPS encryption
- 1 Alarm Input and Output
- 2-Way Audio Support
- Motion detection
- Power over Ethernet
See any errors on this page? Let us know.