A 16 channel network DVR utilizing MPEG-4 compression. Pentaplex operation (simultaneous live display, recording, playback, back-up, and networking).
PDF Spec Sheet
- MPEG-4 real time compression format
- Extensive recording time
- Remote surveillance on mobile phone via GPRS, or on PC through internet connection
- Easy file backup methods with USB flash memory, AP, DVD R/W (optional), and CD R/W (optional)
- Alarm trigger recording will send alert with images to designated e-mail and FTP address
- Advanced motion detection function and convenient search function.
- Multiplex function (recording, view live, playback, web function, and more)
- Web function supports MJPEG compression format for transmitting over the internet
- Remote Event Trigger Recording.
- Web surveillance supports multiple viewers simultaneously
- Support covert screen for live view channels
- IR remote control of the system and PTZ through RS-485
- Support PELCO-D protocol
- Hot point to control the ptz.
- 2 HDD bases built-in, each can support more than 400GB
- Optional: DVD R/W / CD R/W backup; Independent Disk Array; VGA output
cant say enough good things about these guys! They respond quickly to
questions and they back up their products. I recently purchased a
Samsung DVR from them, but it was defective from the factory. It was a
quick no-hassle exchange and they got me back up and running in no
time. I will definitely be shopping here more!
Dean, Arlington, TX
I have not hooked it up yet as this is not hooked it up yet as this is new construct up yet as this is new construct up yet as this is new construction and you canuilding before the drywall goes up, but it was
easy to select and arrived on time and when we asked for help to see if
Hank, Albuquerque, NM
I found Surveillance Videos sales staff to be extremely knowledgeable
and helpful, and their price-matching guarantee is excellent. They even
matched a competitors price that was nearly 30% below their normal
price. I will use them from now on when I need security cameras and
Jennifer, Cape Coral, FL
I enjoy the ease of shopping and ordering online, and with
surveillance-video.com, all of my orders were exact and prompt. I
almost feel hesitant to rate somebody so good for fear of being crowded
out by other buyers, I would like to keep them for myself if I could.
Felix, Farr West, UT
Great prices, quick shipment and delivery! Just made the purchase for a
PC based home security system and have not dealt with customer service,
but everything from this merchant is exceptional. I will buy from this
Tyler, Saugus, CA
Excellent technical customer support to help me pick the appropriate
equipment. excellent working software; works as advertised!!! (Which is
not usual in the software industry, especially when hardware
Gabriel, Ann Arbor, MI
Top quality service and customer support is what I like the most about
this company. It doesn�t matter how good the deal or the merchandise
is if the service is not there when you need it. I had a small problem
with one of my cameras and they took care of it promptly with no
Peter, New York, NY
I purchased a couple of wireless cameras online and was pleased with
the ease of ordering. I received an email immediately notifying me of
the exact amount being charged to my credit card, how, and when they
would be delivered. I definitely will shop here again.
Susan, Marietta, GA
Very pleased with Surveillance Video purchase and follow up. The
digital recorder arrived with a failed hard drive. Called customer
service, and was immediately told a new unit would ship that day. The
new unit arrived the next day and UPS took the old one back. That�s
what I call customer service. These guys get an all around A+. Thank
John, San Francisco, CA
Product was exactly as advertised and 1/2 the price of what I paid just
two weeks before from a local merchant. Product shipped same day as
ordered and arrived 2 days later. Great seller and great service!
Mary, Boulder, CO