Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- 2.8-10mm auto iris focus free motorized zoom lens
- 1/3” Sony Super HAD ll™ CCD
- 650 lines of color resolution
- Amplify existing light with no distance limitations
- No problems caused by objects that reflect
- 40 Integrated 850nm Infrared LEDs with up to 150' Range
- Dual Glass Compartments to Eliminate Glare
- 2.8-10mm Varifocal DC Auto Iris IR Lens
- Heavy Duty IP68 rated weather/vandal resistant aluminum construction
- Secondary Video Output & OSD Control Joystick are accessible inside a Gasket sealed removable side panel
- High Density 1/3" Sony EX-VIEW CCD & Effio-E DSP
- 700TVL High Resolution (960H)
- E-WDR by Adaptive Tone Reproduction
- Integrated 840nm Infrared LEDs with up to 300' Range
- 0.003 Lux (F1.2 @ 40IRE) / 0 Lux with IR LEDs On
- 2.8-10mm auto iris varifocal lens
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p @ 30fps
- Built-in standard PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Built-in IR LEDs
- IR Range: 90’ (depending on scene reflection)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.