Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- Resolution: 420 line
- Image Device: 1/4" CCD image sensor
- Minimum Illumination: 0 lux with IR on, 1.0 lux with IR off
- Electronic Shutter: Auto 1/60-1/100,000 sec.
- Lens: 4.0mm board lens (STD)
- Amplify existing light with no distance limitations
- No problems caused by objects that reflect or absorb IR light sources
- 560 lines of resolution
- Minimum illumination 0.002 lux (Intensifier @ 128x)
- Dual voltage 12V DC & 24V AC operation
- Dimensions : 2.5"L x 1.5"W x 3.5"H
- Electonic Shutter : auto 1/60 - 1/100,000 seconds
- Housing : brass housing with black finish
- Humidity : within 95 % RH
- Image Device : 1/4" color CCD image sensor
- 1/4" CCD image sensor
- Offers a resolution of 420 lines
- WaterproofÂ camera with Plastic case
- Shows internal synchronization
- Horizontal Resolution : 420 Lines
- Min Illumination : 0.01 lux (LED off), 0 lux (LED on)
- Camera Type : Waterproof Color Day/Night
- Image Sensor : 1/4" Color CCD
- Lens : 3.6mm
See any errors on this page? Let us know.