A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- IP Network video streaming in dual MPEG4 and JPEG compression simultaneously
- 30 frames per second video at 640 x 480
- IP66-rated weather-proof housing
- Built-in IR illuminators up to 15 meters
- Wide dynamic range CMOS sensor to handle virtually any lighting environment
- IP66-rated all-weather housing to withstand extreme temperatures, rain and snow
- Tamper and vandal resistant
- IR LEDs provide 0.0 lux minimum illumination
- 2 MP resolution (1600 x 1200) to capture outdoor spaces with fewer cameras
- Dual MPEG4/MJPEG streaming video
See any errors on this page? Let us know.