For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Third-generation DSP chip
- 1/3-inch Sony Super-HAD II CCD
- True day/night capability with removable ICR-IR cut filter
- High resolution - 550 TV lines: vivid sharp picture in complete darkness
- 30 built-in IR LEDs with maximum range up to 250ft (depending on scene reflection)
- 550 lines of resolution
- 2.8-12mm auto iris varifocal lens
- Adjustable IR brightness
- 30 IR LEDs with 40M IR range
- Dual voltage 12V DC & 24V AC operation
- Dual Codec (H.264 & MJPEG)
- Multi profile streaming (Up to 4 streams of different resolutions, frame rates and codec selections)
- Digital PTZ, video crop
- Two-way audio communication
- CVBS output
See any errors on this page? Let us know.