For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- 1/3” Panasonic CMOS image sensor
- 2.1M pixels Full-HD video resolution
- Supports 1080p @ 30fps & 720p @ 60fps
- Simultaneous analog composite video output for easy service & camera installation
- External controls for zoom & focus
- 1/3" Panasonic progressive CMOS image sensor
- 2.1M pixels
- Full-HD 1080p video resolution
- True day & night function
- DC-IRIS function
- High resolution of 650TV lines
- Min. Illumination 0Lux (IR LED on), IR distance 82ft
- Built-in fixed lens 8mm
- DNR, 12V DC, IP66
- 1/3" PIXIM sensor (410K)
- 128DB wide dynamic range for your toughest back-lit situations
- 540 Lines resolutions
- Extreme low light sensitivity
- Multiple pre-set modes for many common applications to speed up installations
- Min. Illumination 0Lux (IR LED on)
- 2.8x (3 ~ 8.5mm) motorized V/F lens
- 100dB Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- True Day & Night (ICR), MD, IP66
- SSNRIII (3D+2D), RS-485, Coax, Dual power
See any errors on this page? Let us know.