For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
KT&C KPC-HD353CHL, 520 TV TVLs, Capable 3X Digital Zoom, 4~8mm Varifocal Lens & Weatherproof,1.0 Lux/F2.0
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD
- High Resolution of 520 TVL
- Fixed Iris Vari-Focal Lens
- Min. Illumination of 1.0 Lux/F2.0
- 3X Digital Zoon
- Offers a high resolution of 380 TV lines
- Provides 1/3" Sony Super Had Chipset image sensor
- Shows internal synchronization
- 1/3" 960H SONY EXview HAD CCD ll
- Ultra-High Resolution of 700 TVL
- 4-8mm Varifocal Lens
- Min. Illumination of 0.1 Lux (Color)
- 2DNR / ATR (Adaptive Tone-curve Reproduction / Digital WDR)
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD II
- High Resolution of 380 TVL
- Vari-Focal Lens
- Min. Illumination of 0.5 Lux/F2.0
- Super Compact Size of F23(mm) Dimension
See any errors on this page? Let us know.