Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- Horizontal resolution of 700 TV lines (sharp mode)
- High sensitivity
- Built-in IR illuminators
- Optical Day/Night function
- IP66-rated waterproof and dust-tight feature
- Superlative resolution of over 750 horizontal TV lines for amazing image quality
- EXview HAD 960H CCD II for sensor high IR sensitivity
- Choose between megapixel 2.8 ~ 12 mm or 9 ~ 22 mm Varifocal DC iris lens to capture the desired field of view
- True Day/Night zero light operating range of 150 feet or more from 45 ‘smart’ IR LEDs (depending on scene reflectivity)
- Reflection preventing dual section cover glass isolates IR emitters from lens to prevent image distortion
See any errors on this page? Let us know.