KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- 1/3" Sony ExView CCD
- 600 TVL Horizontal Resolution
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Waterproof (IP67 Rating)
- Automatic Backlight Compensation (BLC)
- 1/3" 960H SONY Super HAD CCD ll
- Ultra-High Resolution of 750 TVL
- Min. Illumination of 0.1 Lux
- 2DNR / ATR (Adaptive Tone-curve Reproduction / Digital WDR)
- Privacy Masking / Motion Detection / Multi-Language OSD
- High Resolution Camera
- SONY 1/3" Super HAD CCD image sensor
- Capable 3X Digital Zoom
- Internal Synchronization System
- Includes functions like AGC, BLC, WBC
- 700TVL Horizontal Resolution
- Fast Shutter Speed (1/60 ~ 1/100,000 sec)
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- 0.05 Lux / Faceplate
- Adaptive Tone-curve Reproduction (Digital WDR)
- 1/3" 2.1 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) @ 30fps (Standard)
- Easy Installation (HD Over Coax (BNC))
- Board Lens f= 3.6mm
- HD-SDI (Serial Digital Interface Type Video Output)
- 1/3” 960H SONY EXview HAD CCD ll
- Ultra-High Resolution of 700 TVL
- Min. Illumination of 0.06 Lux (30IRE@F1.2)
- 2DNR / ATR (Digital WDR)
- Privacy Masking / Motion Detection
- 1/3” 960H Sony Double Scan Super HAD CCD II
- 750TVL Horizontal Resolution
- f = 3.6, 4.3, 6.0, 8.0, 12.0 mm
- Fixed Board Lens
- Digital Day & Night
- Dual streaming in H.264/MJPEG with fixed/variable bandwidth control from 32Kb/s to 12.3Mb/s
- Region of Interest allocates bandwidth to maximize resolution in priority areas within scene
- Day/night and IR switching control by photo sensor or schedule (or disable IRs if desired)
- In-camera detection of motion, video loss or tampering with alarm reporting to NVR
- 3D DNR improves low light image clarity and reduces bandwidth/NVR disk utilization
See any errors on this page? Let us know.