KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- 1/3" Sony ExView CCD
- 600 TVL Horizontal Resolution
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Waterproof (IP67 Rating)
- Automatic Backlight Compensation (BLC)
- 1/3" 960H SONY Super HAD CCD ll
- Ultra-High Resolution of 750 TVL
- Min. Illumination of 0.1 Lux
- 2DNR / ATR (Adaptive Tone-curve Reproduction / Digital WDR)
- Privacy Masking / Motion Detection / Multi-Language OSD
- High Resolution Camera
- SONY 1/3" Super HAD CCD image sensor
- Capable 3X Digital Zoom
- Internal Synchronization System
- Includes functions like AGC, BLC, WBC
- 700TVL Horizontal Resolution
- Fast Shutter Speed (1/60 ~ 1/100,000 sec)
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- 0.05 Lux / Faceplate
- Adaptive Tone-curve Reproduction (Digital WDR)
- 600 TVL Resolution
- 3.3-12mm computar® IR coated auto-iris varifocal lens
- 30 IR LEDS provide over 100’ illumination range
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range
- Multi-function switch for OSD control
- 1/3" 2.1 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) @ 30fps (Standard)
- Easy Installation (HD Over Coax (BNC))
- Board Lens f= 3.6mm
- HD-SDI (Serial Digital Interface Type Video Output)
- 1/3” 960H SONY EXview HAD CCD ll
- Ultra-High Resolution of 700 TVL
- Min. Illumination of 0.06 Lux (30IRE@F1.2)
- 2DNR / ATR (Digital WDR)
- Privacy Masking / Motion Detection
- 1/3” 960H Sony Double Scan Super HAD CCD II
- 750TVL Horizontal Resolution
- f = 3.6, 4.3, 6.0, 8.0, 12.0 mm
- Fixed Board Lens
- Digital Day & Night
See any errors on this page? Let us know.