If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- High-contrast imaging performance that delivers sharp, clear pictures
- 190 IR LEDs work perfectly even in total darkness to deliver clear images
- Weather resistant operation
- IP66 compliant
- Third-Generation DSP Chip
- 1/3" Sony Super-HAD CCD
- Zero noise and no ghosting effect with Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- True Day & Night (ICR IR Cut Filter Removable)
- External Control Rings for Easy Focus & Distance Adjustment
- 1/3” Sony™ Super-Had II™ CCD
- High Performance W-V DSP chip
- 600 TV lines resolution
- Multi-mount is a unique mount allowing installers to manipulate the camera to almost every angle with simplicity
- Zero noise and no ghosting effect with digital noise reduction (DNR)
- True day & night (ICR IR cut filter removable)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.