If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- Horizontal Resolution of 420TV lines
- 1/3" B/W CCD Image sensor
- Camera Mount Bracket Included
- Includes 12V DC power supply
- Ideal for outdoor applications
- 3.6mm wide angle lens
- Completely waterproof with underwater operation capabilities to a maximum depth of 90’
- Nitrogen filled housing protects internal components
- Clip-on sunshield and mounting bracket included
- Dimensions : 2.5"L x 1.5"W x 3.5"H
- Electonic Shutter : auto 1/60 - 1/100,000 seconds
- Housing : brass housing with black finish
- Humidity : within 95 % RH
- Image Device : 1/4" color CCD image sensor
- Horizontal Resolution : 420 Lines
- Min Illumination : 0.01 lux (LED off), 0 lux (LED on)
- Camera Type : Waterproof Color Day/Night
- Image Sensor : 1/4" Color CCD
- Lens : 3.6mm
- Weatherproof bullet housing is incredibly small, allowing camera placement almost anywhere.
- 1/3" color HAD* image sensor
- Horizontal resolution of 470 TV lines
- Turbo automatic gain control and preset auto-exposure
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor applications
- Dimensions : 2.6"L x 1"W x 1"H
- Electronic Shutter : Auto 1/60 - 1/100,000 seconds
- Image Device : 1/3 inch color advanced image sensor
- Lens : 3.6mm lens
- Minimum Illumination : 0.03 lux
- 1/3" Panasonic CCD
- 600TVL of Resolution
- 3.6mm Fixed Lens
- 0 lux with 24 IR LEDs built-in
- 65' IR range (depending on scene reflection)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.