Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- SONY 1/3" Ex-View HAD CCD Image Device
- Offers high resolution of more than 420TV Lines
- Gives clear true to life pictures even in low light conditions
- Includes Signal to noise ratio of more than 50dB
KPC-S190DV- KPC-S190DV 420 TVL Wide Angled Board Lens (170Âº, Adjustable to door Thickness; 1.46"~ 2.76"
- Sony 1/3" Super HAD CCD Image Device
- Offers high resolution of 420TV Lines
- Delivers clear true to life pictures even in low light conditions
- Offers a high resolution of 420 TV lines
- Includes 1/3â€ CDD image sensor
- 3D DNR (3D Digital Noise Reduction)
- Shows internal synchronization
- Highly Sensitive Camera having 0.05 lux Min illumination
- SONY 1/3" Super HAD CCD Image Device
- Horizontal Resolution of More than 420 TV Linest
- Includes Lens Options
- Facility of Electronic Shutter
- 1/3" Samsung CCD
- 420 TV Line
- 3.6mm Fixed Lens
- 35ft Range IR with Intelligent Camera Sync
- Wide Operating Voltage (8VDC-18VDC)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.