Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
- Ultra Resolution 1/3” Image Sensor/600TVL
- True Day/Night with Mechanical ICR
- 3.6mm Megapixel Wide Angle Lens
- Cold climate capability (minimum operating temperature -22°F/ -30°C)
- 85ft (26m) IR Night Vision
- 2.1 MP HD, 1/2.5” CMOS Progressive Scan
- 1080p picture quality at realtime (30 fps)
- Triple-streaming (H.264/MJPEG)
- Futureproof ONVIF 2.1 compliance (1.02 backwards compatible)
- Compatible with popular third party VMS software
See any errors on this page? Let us know.