American Video Equipment, (AVE) designs and manufacturers closed circuit television products for a wide variety of applications. AVE is best known as a world leader in POS/cash register to video integration allowing POS data to be recorded directly onto your surveillance tape. This feature allows for unique advantage in the retail industry as records of every transaction are backed up automatically as they happen.
Based in Houston, Texas, AVE has been a partner to it's authorized dealers, distributors, and OEM customers since 1988. An all American company AVE will always offer the best service in the industry by answering your questions personally. Their dedicated staff knows their products inside out and will help you get the best out your system no matter where its installed.Call Us
KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- 1/3" Sony ExView CCD
- 600 TVL Horizontal Resolution
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Waterproof (IP67 Rating)
- Automatic Backlight Compensation (BLC)
- 1/3" 960H SONY Super HAD CCD ll
- Ultra-High Resolution of 750 TVL
- Min. Illumination of 0.1 Lux
- 2DNR / ATR (Adaptive Tone-curve Reproduction / Digital WDR)
- Privacy Masking / Motion Detection / Multi-Language OSD
- High Resolution Camera
- SONY 1/3" Super HAD CCD image sensor
- Capable 3X Digital Zoom
- Internal Synchronization System
- Includes functions like AGC, BLC, WBC
- 700TVL Horizontal Resolution
- Fast Shutter Speed (1/60 ~ 1/100,000 sec)
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- 0.05 Lux / Faceplate
- Adaptive Tone-curve Reproduction (Digital WDR)
- 1/3" 2.1 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) @ 30fps (Standard)
- Easy Installation (HD Over Coax (BNC))
- Board Lens f= 3.6mm
- HD-SDI (Serial Digital Interface Type Video Output)
- 1/3” 960H SONY EXview HAD CCD ll
- Ultra-High Resolution of 700 TVL
- Min. Illumination of 0.06 Lux (30IRE@F1.2)
- 2DNR / ATR (Digital WDR)
- Privacy Masking / Motion Detection
- 1/3” 960H Sony Double Scan Super HAD CCD II
- 750TVL Horizontal Resolution
- f = 3.6, 4.3, 6.0, 8.0, 12.0 mm
- Fixed Board Lens
- Digital Day & Night
See any errors on this page? Let us know.