APPRO Technology specializes in SOC (systems on chips) technology developing products like digital video recorders and IP cameras. They have raised the bar in areas such as system versatility developing units that can cope in a wide variety of conditions both in daylight and at night. They have also developed new lens designs that allow for sharp to the edges wide angle views. This allows their products to use their high resolution to its best advantage in things like freeze frame digital zoom to pick out things like licence plate numbers and faces from a distance. APPRO continues to develop and refine their products in the fields of hardware improvement, software integration, digital video processing, on-line streaming, and broadband telecommunication technology.
APPRO offers servicing and competitive prices to its distribution partners so they can pass these benefits on to their end users, allowing people to not only have a high quality system but servicing and support at their fingertips as well.
Office in U.S
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- SONY 1/3" Ex-View HAD CCD Image Device
- Offers high resolution of more than 420TV Lines
- Gives clear true to life pictures even in low light conditions
- Includes Signal to noise ratio of more than 50dB
KPC-S190DV- KPC-S190DV 420 TVL Wide Angled Board Lens (170Âº, Adjustable to door Thickness; 1.46"~ 2.76"
- Sony 1/3" Super HAD CCD Image Device
- Offers high resolution of 420TV Lines
- Delivers clear true to life pictures even in low light conditions
- Offers a high resolution of 420 TV lines
- Includes 1/3â€ CDD image sensor
- 3D DNR (3D Digital Noise Reduction)
- Shows internal synchronization
- Highly Sensitive Camera having 0.05 lux Min illumination
- SONY 1/3" Super HAD CCD Image Device
- Horizontal Resolution of More than 420 TV Linest
- Includes Lens Options
- Facility of Electronic Shutter
See any errors on this page? Let us know.