Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
- 1/3 type SuperHAD II CCD
- DynaviewSX for superior wide dynamic range technology
- Excellent sensitivity
- Wide range ATW - 2000° to 10,000° K
- Excellent horizontal resolution of 700 lines - Sharp mode 480,000 pixels
- High resolution (650 TVL)
- High sensitivity (0.15 lx color, 0.1 lux b/w, F1.2, 50IRE)
- Utilizes Sony's 1/3-type "EXview HAD CCD II" 480,000 pixel sensor and Sony's new digital signal processor, "Effio-E"
- CS mount - supports DC type auto iris lenses
- Electrical Day/Night
See any errors on this page? Let us know.