Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
- 1/2.8" CMOS Sensor
- Highest Resolution 2.1 Megapixels (HD-SDI)
- Electronic Day and Night
- Digital Zoom
- OSD Control via Coaxial Cable (with DW-VMAXHD DVR Only)
- 2.1 Megapixels (1080P, 30fps)
- Triple Codecs (H.264, MJPEG, MPEG4) with Dual-Stream
- 1/2.8" CMOS Sensor (7% Larger Than 1/3" CMOS Sensor)
- Electronic Day and Night
- Power over Ethernet [PoE] & DC12V
- 1/3" Sony 1.3M CMOS
- 820 TV Lines [B/W], 800 TV Lines [Color]
- Compatible with C/ CS Mount Lenses
- True Day & Night with IR Cut Filter
- 3D DNR (3D Digital Noise Reduction)
- 1/3" Super HAD CCD II
- Electronical Day/Night Function
- Wide Dynamic Range with DynaViewSX Technology
- Noise Reduction
- High resolution (650 TVL)
- High sensitivity (0.15 lx color, 0.1 lux b/w, F1.2, 50IRE)
- Utilizes Sony's 1/3-type "EXview HAD CCD II" 480,000 pixel sensor and Sony's new digital signal processor, "Effio-E"
- CS mount - supports DC type auto iris lenses
- Electrical Day/Night
See any errors on this page? Let us know.