CNB Technology’s vision is to become a leader in the CCTV security industry.
By planning ahead with aggressive investment in R & D and designing products with the most innovative features available CNB is positioning itself to gain a large market share over the coming years. This is great for their customers and the industry, as new ideas and technologies are integrated into the industry they become industry standards benefiting everyone. The competitive nature of CNB keeps their price point low and their quality of product high, so you can rest assured that if buy CNB the product will not only be of an extremely high quality but it will be backed by after sales support that is second to none.
With offices in the USA, China and Europe it is possible for anyone to contact their local office directly allowing CNB to provide only the highest standard of customer service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/support/warranty.php
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
- 1/3 inch 960H CCD
- Ultra High Resolution: 700 TV Lines
- Digital WDR (36dB)
- True Day/Night (ICR)
- Digital Noise Reduction
- 1/4 inch IT CCD
- High Resolution : 540 TV Lines
- Built-in Auto Iris / Auto Focus
- 36x Optical Power Zoom Lens
- 12x Digital Zoom (Max. 432x)
- 1/2.8" CMOS Sensor
- Highest Resolution 2.1 Megapixels (HD-SDI)
- Electronic Day and Night
- Digital Zoom
- OSD Control via Coaxial Cable (with DW-VMAXHD DVR Only)
- 2.1 Megapixels (1080P, 30fps)
- Triple Codecs (H.264, MJPEG, MPEG4) with Dual-Stream
- 1/2.8" CMOS Sensor (7% Larger Than 1/3" CMOS Sensor)
- Electronic Day and Night
- Power over Ethernet [PoE] & DC12V
- 1/3" Sony 1.3M CMOS
- 820 TV Lines [B/W], 800 TV Lines [Color]
- Compatible with C/ CS Mount Lenses
- True Day & Night with IR Cut Filter
- 3D DNR (3D Digital Noise Reduction)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.