Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
- Kit consists of 4 surveillance cameras
- Includes Axis Camera Station and 4-base license
- Axis Camera Station - is an intuitive video management software providing complete monitoring and a recording system for up to 50 cameras
- 1/4" progressive scan RGB CMOS imager
- Delivers high-quality images at a resolution up to 800 x 600 (SVGA)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.