If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
Altronix are a leading manufacturer of Security, CCTV and Automation products. They have been in the business for over 30 years and are responsible for some of the most innovative design in the industry. Altronix components perform flawlessly under the most demanding conditions and are designed from the ground up to operate on a 24/7 basis. With their cutting edge design and engineering Altronix has secured a reputation synonymous with quality, service, and reliability.
Most Altronix products carry a 'Lifetime Warranty' and are manufactured in the U.S.A.
For warranty information click here: http://www.altronix.com/about/warranty.php
Tel: (888) 258-7669
Fax: (718) 567-9056
If you own a security system or considering making the investment sooner or later you will ask yourself what happens if the power goes out?. The answer is an uninterrupted power supply and the name to look out for when it comes to uninterrupted power supplies is Minuteman. Their products include single and 3-phase Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPSs), Surge Protectors, Remote Power Managers (RPMs), and Power Distribution Units (PDUs).
Established in 1982 and Headquartered in Carrollton, Texas, Minuteman products are sold throughout the US, Canada, and Central and South America through their network of trusted distributors. Built to last Minuteman products are backed with friendly after sales support with no question to difficult.
For warranty information click here: http://www.minutemanups.com/support/warnty.php
Minuteman Power Technologies
Tel: (800) 238-7272
Fax: (972) 446-9011
- 12VDC or 24VDC selectable operation
- Coil draws 50mA
- 5 amp/120VAC/28VDC DPDT contacts
- Snap track mountable (Altronix model # ST1)
- Dimensions (approximate): 2.75"L x 2"W x 1"H
- Triggers via positive DC (+) voltage, dry contact closure, or removal of contact closure
- Quick and extremely accurate time range adjustment from 1 second to 60 minutes
- Built-in reset feature which cancels timing cycle
- Repeat (flasher/pulse) mode
- LCD displays real time countdown information
- EE Prom memory protects against loss of programming due to power failure
- Programmable relay activation at the start or end of the timing cycle
- Comes with simple programming
- Dual Channel Annual Timer with LCD display
- Multipurpose applications, e.g., access control, siren/ bell cut off module, dialer delay, guard tour supervisory time, etc.
- Fast, accurate time ranges from 1 sec. to 60 min.
- LCD Display
- LED indicates relay is energized
- Unit maintains camera synchronization
- Ease of installation saves time and eliminates costly labor
- Provides 24VAC or 28VAC output
- 115VAC 50/60 Hz, 0.23 amp
- 12VAC/20VA (1.7 amp) output
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 49° C ambient
- System AC input VA requirement: 26.45VA
- 12VDC power limited output
- 75A continuous supply current @ 12.5 to 13.9VDC
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs
- 16.5VAC/20VA input from UL Listed, Class 2 transformer
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection
- Input: 115 VAC 50/60Hz
- Output: 24VAC/175 VA (7.25 amp) or 28VAC/175 VA (6.25 amp)
- Screw down mounting feet
- Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 4
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Includes fused input protection
- Comes with green grounding lead
- Provides 28VAC with a total of 2 amp of continuous supply current
See any errors on this page? Let us know.