Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
Altronix are a leading manufacturer of Security, CCTV and Automation products. They have been in the business for over 30 years and are responsible for some of the most innovative design in the industry. Altronix components perform flawlessly under the most demanding conditions and are designed from the ground up to operate on a 24/7 basis. With their cutting edge design and engineering Altronix has secured a reputation synonymous with quality, service, and reliability.
Most Altronix products carry a 'Lifetime Warranty' and are manufactured in the U.S.A.
For warranty information click here: http://www.altronix.com/about/warranty.php
Tel: (888) 258-7669
Fax: (718) 567-9056
- 12VDC or 24VDC selectable operation
- Coil draws 50mA
- 5 amp/120VAC/28VDC DPDT contacts
- Snap track mountable (Altronix model # ST1)
- Dimensions (approximate): 2.75"L x 2"W x 1"H
- Triggers via positive DC (+) voltage, dry contact closure, or removal of contact closure
- Quick and extremely accurate time range adjustment from 1 second to 60 minutes
- Built-in reset feature which cancels timing cycle
- Repeat (flasher/pulse) mode
- LCD displays real time countdown information
- EE Prom memory protects against loss of programming due to power failure
- Programmable relay activation at the start or end of the timing cycle
- Comes with simple programming
- Dual Channel Annual Timer with LCD display
- Multipurpose applications, e.g., access control, siren/ bell cut off module, dialer delay, guard tour supervisory time, etc.
- Fast, accurate time ranges from 1 sec. to 60 min.
- LCD Display
- LED indicates relay is energized
- 115VAC 50/60 Hz, 0.23 amp
- 12VAC/20VA (1.7 amp) output
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 49° C ambient
- System AC input VA requirement: 26.45VA
- Unit maintains camera synchronization
- Ease of installation saves time and eliminates costly labor
- Provides 24VAC or 28VAC output
- Input: 115 VAC 50/60Hz
- Output: 24VAC/175 VA (7.25 amp) or 28VAC/175 VA (6.25 amp)
- Screw down mounting feet
- Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 4
- Weight: 6 lbs
- 115VAC 50/60 Hz, 1 amp
- 16VAC/100VA (6.25 amp) supply current
- Operating temperature: -20° C to 49° C ambient
- System AC input VA requirement: 115VA
See any errors on this page? Let us know.