For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- 5 1/4” Dual Voice Coil, Compression Molded, Mineral Filled Polymer ConeWoofers with Rubber Surround
- All SIP Series cameras include advanced NVR software at no extra charge (Free for 1st 16 cameras Total limitation of 64*)
- Unique Design Allows User to Play Stereo From a Single Location
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-18Khz
- 50Watt Maximum Power Handling
- 60Watt Maximum Power Handling
- 6 ½” Compression Molded, Mineral Filled Polymer ConeWoofers with Rubber Surround
- ½” Liquid Cooled Titanium Anodized Dome Tweeter with Minimum Diffraction Pivoting Island
- Frequency Response: 63Hz-21Khz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- 65” Mica Woofer with Rubber Surround
- PEI Dome tweeter
- Frequency response 90Hz - 20KHz
- 40 Watts RMS/60 Watts max
- Transformer 70/25V (30/15/75/375)
- Control/On/Off Power
- Dimensions: 3-3/4(H) X 6-1/2" (W) X 11-1/2(D)
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Distortion @ Rated RMS: Less than 1%
- Noise: Mic 70 dB/Aux 80 dB/FM 60dB - AM 50 dB
- High-quality auto-former design
- Supports 1 to 8 speaker pairs
- Switchable impedance matching 2x, 4x, or 8x positions, and stereo non-impedance matching 1x position
- Soft touch 12-step slide attenuation
- Frequency response 20Hz to 20kHz
See any errors on this page? Let us know.