For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- Heavy-duty, industrial metal back cans that provide component protection and safety while enhancing the speakers’ full-range bass sound
- Removable “Quick-Snap” connection terminals provide easy access and optimal angles for connecting speaker wire
- A wattage selector dial simplifies transformer settings
- Mounted security loops allow for a support cable run and drop ceiling support brackets are included
- The 525" model has met the strict UL1480 requirements, while the 65" model has met both UL1480 and UL2043
- Knob Black Plastic
- Max Wire Size 12 AWG
- Number of Box Gangs Single Gang
- Power 25 Watts
- Type Stereo
- 3-way mini weather resistant speaker system
- Dual voltage transformer: 70V and 25V
- Includes three knob/plate color variations: white, ivory and almond
- High-quality auto-former design
- Supports 2 to 16 speaker pairs
- Switchable impedance matching for 2, 4, 8 or 16 pairs of 8 Ohm speakers
- Soft touch 12-step rotary attenuation
- 8” speaker combination with transformer & mounted grille
- 5 oz magnet
- 5W dual 70/25V transformer (with taps of 5W, 25W, 1W, 05W, 025W & 8 Ohms)
- Momentary switch for priority paging, & lock down switch for continuous use
- 6” gooseneck extension and 5’cord
- Cannon 3 pin XLR male connector
- low-600 ohm high-50kHz Impedance
- High-53db +/- 3db low 71 db +/- 3 db Sensitivity
- Compatible with major third party software suites such as Milestone Systems and ONSSI
- All SIP Series cameras include advanced NVR software at no extra charge (Free for 1st 16 cameras Total limitation of 64*)
- 2-way audio
- Works with Speco Hybrid DVRs as well as other major manufacturers
- Adjustable bandwidth for all networks & infrastructures
See any errors on this page? Let us know.