For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- Metal safety loop for securing
- Mounting brackets included
- Quick-Snap terminal connects
- Telephone paging functions and monitor output for music-on-hold feature
- Microphone 1 priority with VOX mute function
- Intelligent cooling fan
- RoHS compliant
- 19" Rack mount design with built-in handles (3U)
- Accommodates 4 pairs of speakers
- 50 Watts RMS per channel
- Independent On/Off Switch for each zone
- Convenient pushbutton terminals that accept up to 14 gauge wire
- Separate left and right ground paths for compatibility with all amps
- Knob White Plastic
- Max Wire Size 12 AWG
- Number of Box Gangs Single Gang
- Power 10 Watts
- Type Monaural
- 4" Polypropylene woofer
- 2" Polypropylene midrange
- 1" Polypropylene tweeter
- Includes mounting brackets
- Sold in Pairs
- 700-Ohm Impedance
- XLR 3 Pin Male Connector
- 8” speaker combination with transformer & mounted grille
- 5 oz. magnet
- 5W dual 70/25V transformer (with taps of 5W, 2.5W, 1W, 0.5W, 0.25W & 8 Ohms)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.