For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use. At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
Tel: (909) 993-5770
Fax: (909) 628-5560
- 300ft transmission range, line of sight
- Two way Intercom 2.25" LCD Color Monitor
- Live browsing feature when door / camera unit is hardwired
- System can store up to 163 images
- Camera unit instantly captures image when doorbell button is pressed
- Wattage: 16W max
- Effective 800 ft
- Powerful, solid state megaphone
- Built-in switch selectable electronic alarm siren
- Pistol grip
- KT&C KPA-1 External MIC
- Audio; RCA Female power
- DC Female KPA-1
- Power Supply Sold Separately
- Knob Black Plastic
- Max Wire Size 12 AWG
- Number of Box Gangs Single Gang
- Power 50 Watts
- Type Stereo
- Dimensions 4 1/2"H x 5"W x 2 1/2"D
- Impedance 8 ohm
- Voltage N/A
- Wattage 5 watt
- RMS Power: 120W
- Max. Power: 240W
- AC 115V, 60Hz
- Telephone paging input
- Music-on-hold feature
- 8” speaker combination with transformer & mounted grille
- 5 oz. magnet
- 5W dual 70/25V transformer (with taps of 5W, 2.5W, 1W, 0.5W, 0.25W & 8 Ohms)
- Auto-scan function can locate interference-free channels easily Diversity technology ensures quality reception
- Integrated charging function saves money and the environment
- Constructed from durable plastic with a ½ rack design
- Squelch adjustment
- Balanced XLR connector and unbalanced ¼ " jack audio output FCC, CE, RoHS compliant
See any errors on this page? Let us know.