For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
LOUROE ELECTRONICS® is the leading U.S. manufacturer of Audio Monitoring Systems, microphones and base stations. Their line of Verifact® microphone and microphone / speakers systems are designed to interface DVRs, IP Network Cameras, Soundcard modules, Video Servers, Encoders/ Decoders and CCTV systems. Audio products can be used in stand-alone systems as well as integrated into an existing system and can feature single or multiple zones and one-way listen or two-way listen/talk functions.
Dedicated to its clients LOUROE ELECTRONICS has dedicate support features built into its website, they also encourage their clients to pick up the phone if they any questions and speak with their highly skilled customer service team.
Tel: (818) 994-6498
Fax: (818) 994-6458
- Sturdy ABS housing
- Microphone can pick up normal sounds 15' away
- Easy surface mount to wall or ceiling
- Phantom powered from Louroe Base Station
- May be located up to 1000' from base station
- Impedance Primary/Secondary - 10Kohm/600ohm
- Resistance Primary/Secondary - 60ohm/155ohm
- Impedance Variations - +- 10% @ 1kHz/1VAC or VDC
- Power Output - 200mW max
- Dimensions - 6 1/8"L x 4 5/8"W x 1 3/4"H
- Audio input / output jacks for recording and playback from a DVR / VCR
- Omni-directional microphone can pick up normal sounds 15' away if wall mounted or within a 30' diameter circle if ceiling mounted
- 3" speaker for monitoring live audio and playback from a DVR or VCR
- 3.5mm headphone jack for private listening
- Microphone may be mounted up to 1,000' from the APR-1 Base Station
- Telephone paging functions and monitor output for music-on-hold feature
- Microphone 1 priority with VOX mute function
- Intelligent cooling fan
- RoHS compliant
- 19" Rack mount design with built-in handles (3U)
- Omni-directional electret condenser microphone
- 4” (10cm) speaker
- 1” (2.5cm) red call button for switch closure activity
- Power LED on face plate
- APR-1 Audio Base Station
- Verifact DP Microphone
- Accommodates 4 pairs of speakers
- 50 Watts RMS per channel
- Independent On/Off Switch for each zone
- Convenient pushbutton terminals that accept up to 14 gauge wire
- Separate left and right ground paths for compatibility with all amps
See any errors on this page? Let us know.