For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- Auto-scan function can locate interference-free channels easily Diversity technology ensures quality reception
- Integrated charging function saves money and the environment
- Constructed from durable plastic with a ½ rack design
- Squelch adjustment
- Balanced XLR connector and unbalanced ¼ " jack audio output FCC, CE, RoHS compliant
- Feature 1: 8 Function CD Player
- Feature 2: FM/AM Tuner with Presets
- Feature 3: Music on Hold
- Mic Inputs: 4 1mV; 250ohms
- Auxiliary Input: 1 200m 47K
- Wattage: 120 Watt RMS
- Mic Inputs: 6 (1.0mV/600 Ohms) 4 XLR Connectors
- Auxilliary Inputs: 3 (200mV/50 k ohm)
- Telephone Input: 1 (100mV/600 Ohms)
- Outputs: 4/8/16 Ohms 25/70V Line
- 3-way mini weather resistant speaker system
- Dual voltage transformer: 70V and 25V
- RMS Power: 120W
- Max. Power: 240W
- AC 115V, 60Hz
- Telephone paging input
- Music-on-hold feature
- 8” speaker combination with transformer & mounted grille
- 5 oz. magnet
- 5W dual 70/25V transformer (with taps of 5W, 2.5W, 1W, 0.5W, 0.25W & 8 Ohms)
- 700-Ohm Impedance
- XLR 3 Pin Male Connector
See any errors on this page? Let us know.