For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- 65" Injection-Cone with Rubber Surround
- Titanium Dome Pivoting Tweeter
- 60 Watts RMS/ 100 Watts Max
- 12 oz Magnet
- 8 Ohms
- High quality video and audio monitoring
- Simple 2-wire installation
- Expandable with additional monitors, cameras, etc.
- Sleek, stylish design
- Anodized aluminum front
- Large nameholder lit from rear via an LED
- Speaker Unit
- Volume adjustment
- Call generator
- Wattage: 60 Watt RMS
- Mic Inputs: 6 (1.0mV/600ohms) 4 XLR Connectors
- Auxilliary Inputs: 3 (200mV/50 k ohm)
- Telephone Input: 1 (100mV/600 Ohms)
- Output: 4/8/16 Ohms & 25/70V Line
- Door entry entrance panel with front plate made from solid brass plates 3mm thick with PVD coating
- Complete with flush-mounted box and vandalproof screws
- All the entrance panels are fitted with lamp holder (without bulb) for 6.3X39 diameter festoon bulb
- The entrance panel must be completed with an audio speaker which depends on the type of cabling
- Powercomm Flush mount video expansion doorbell for comelit kit (Bravo/Diva/Planux), 1 push button
- POWERCOM AUDIO, 10 PUSH BUTTON, FLUSH MOUNT ENTRANCE PANEL
See any errors on this page? Let us know.