For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- High quality video and audio monitoring
- Two monitor/double button entrance panel - perfect for duplexes
- Simple 2-wire installation
- Expandable with additional monitors, cameras, etc.
- Sleek, stylish design
- Powercom Audio, 4 Push Button, Flush Mount Entrance Panel
- Accommodates 4 pairs of speakers
- 50 Watts RMS per channel
- Independent On/Off Switch for each zone
- Convenient pushbutton terminals that accept up to 14 gauge wire
- Separate left and right ground paths for compatibility with all amps
- Comes with everything you need to add a video intercom system to your home
- Features a 5.6" color LCD monitor
- Identify visitors before granting them access into your home or business
- Automatically transmits live video and audio when the doorbell is rung
- Module made of double 2.5 mm stainless steel plate
- Complete with white label for general information (house etc.) and preprinted label with space for printing the names of 12 users
- Dimensions: 106mm x 106mm x 9mm
- Powercom Audio, 3 Push Button, Surface Mount Entrance Panel
- Knob White Plastic
- Max Wire Size 12 AWG
- Number of Box Gangs Single Gang
- Power 10 Watts
- Type Monaural
- 4" Polypropylene woofer
- 2" Polypropylene midrange
- 1" Polypropylene tweeter
- Includes mounting brackets
- Sold in Pairs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.