For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- Integrated C-clamp mounting system
- Polymer woofer cones for improved acoustic response
- Liquid-cooled titanium anodized tweeters with a minimum diffraction pivoting island
- Powder coated grille may be painted to match any décor
- Comes with everything you need to add a video intercom system to your home
- Features a 5.6" color LCD monitor
- Identify visitors before granting them access into your home or business
- Automatically transmits live video and audio when the doorbell is rung
- Module designed with 2.5 mm dual stainless steel plates, complete with backlit keypad
- With 300 different 8-letter codes programmable from the keypad to command two (10A) relays, operation confirmation buzzer and relay actuation LED
- Time-scale for relay closing programmable from the key pad
- 12V AC/DC power supply
- Dimensions 106mm x 106mm x 56mm
- Powercom Audio, 3 Push Button, Surface Mount Entrance Panel
- Great aesthetics and superb sound at a great price point
- Designed with premium specifications and stylishly cut cabinets, these weather resistant speakers deliver the performance and quality our customers have come to expect from Speco Technologies
- Extreme performance in extreme weather conditions for an extremely affordable price
- Modular design provides extreme versatility in mounting options
- Screw press terminal for secure wiring
- 70/25V selectable transformer
- Optional CMPPNDKIT allows 4 speakers to be hung from open ceiling or mounted to drop ceiling
- Door entry entrance panel with front plate made from solid brass plates 3mm thick with PVD coating
- Complete with flush-mounted box and vandalproof screws
- All the entrance panels are fitted with lamp holder (without bulb) for 6.3X39 diameter festoon bulb
- The entrance panel must be completed with an audio speaker which depends on the type of cabling
- Switchboard call function
- Floor door call function
- Privacy conversation function
- Intercom function
- Hands-free function
- Powercom Series Ipower System Colour Audio/Video Unit
- 3.5 colour monitor with OSD
- Equipped with sensitive touch technology and full-duplex hands-free function. Audio, ringtone, colour, brightness and contrast controls
- You can select the ringtone you want from a choice of 7 different tunes
- Equipped with door lock release pushbutton with LED, audio enable/disable pushbutton with LED, privacy or doctor function (selectable from menu) pushbutton, automatic switch-on pushbutton, 2 spare pushbuttons for various uses and 4 pushbuttons for menu access, navigation and confirmation
- The monitor must be flush mounted using a 6117
- Frequency Response 200Hz ~ 15kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1M) 110dB
- Dimensions 8" L x 6" W x 4" H
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware and ABS plastic base
- Bracket pivots 90 degrees
See any errors on this page? Let us know.