For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use. At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Aiphone has become the most respected and reliable brand of communication systems in the world. Based in Japan and exporting to 60 countries Aiphone prides itself on having local operations with their North American marketing and sales distribution centre near Washington opening in 1970.
Aiphone have a range of products that include everything from small home systems to some of the largest commercial security networks available. They are famous for their quality and are the first and only intercom manufacturer to win the Deming Prize, the highest international award for quality control. They were also the first to receive ISO 9001 certification, and the only one selling in North America.
For warranty information click here: http://www.aiphone.com/home/sales/customer-service/warranty-repairs-and-returns/
Main Office: (425) 455-0510
Toll Free: (800) 692-0200
Government Sales: (800) 426-1081
Main Office: (425) 455-0071
Customer Service/Technical Support Fax: (800) 525-3372
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- Quick and easy install - Only 2 wires!
- No handset to pick up
- Compact, attractive design complements most interiors
- Hands-free (VOX) or push-to-talk (PTT) communication
- High resolution color TFT LCD monitor
- Open voice door answering with door release
- Adjustable communication volume
- Automatically turns off in 20 seconds
- Battery or DC power supply
- Optional door stations for replacement of C-D any LE or LS Series
- Microprocessor built-in intercom expandable to maximum 90 stations on 4-pair cable
- Up to 1.8 miles wiring distance total
- Communication functions: Camp-on busy, secretary transfer, call transfer
- Paging or multiple zone paging with optional talk back
- Line-off trouble on one channel does not affect the other channels
- 1/4" Steel Body
- Approximately 90lbs per module
- Zinc Treated Inside and Out
- Powder Coated Exterior
- Weather and Vandal Resistant
- ADA compliant design
- Large variety of entrance and tenant stations - buildings can have a mix of all stations
- 170° PanTilt & Zoom video camera for larger viewing area
- Built-in access code keypad for keyless entry (500 codes)
- Alpha-numeric room numbering
- Color video camera with audio intercom
- PanTilt Zoom camera lens
- 2-way hands-free voice communication with JK master/sub stations
- Call button to initiate call to master(s)
- White LED illuminator for low light conditions
- Handsfree, simultaneous reply for internal call
- Privacy setting
- Volume control for chime & receive
- Door Release & ALL CALL buttons light when the function is operated
- Single-gang wall mounting(bracket supplied)
- Console master system with Lamp Memory, where call-in tone and LED remains active until answered
- 10, 20, 30 and 40 call master stations
- Expandable to 120 stations with the addition of 20 and 40 call add-on selectors
- Wide assortment of accessories to meet a variety of applications
- Push-to-talk at master, hands free at sub station
- 12- or 20-station Rack Mount Master Panel
- 20- or 40-station Add-on Panel
- 4-station expansion modules to easily add station capacity to Master or Add-on Panel
- Expandable to 100 intercom stations with All Call (Larger if All Call is not required)
- Knob Black Plastic
- Max Wire Size 12 AWG
- Number of Box Gangs Single Gang
- Power 25 Watts
- Type Stereo
- Available in 1call sizes
- Selective calling with visual indication
- TONE OFF switch mutes call tone
- Tone can be in the ON or OFF position
See any errors on this page? Let us know.