For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Aiphone has become the most respected and reliable brand of communication systems in the world. Based in Japan and exporting to 60 countries Aiphone prides itself on having local operations with their North American marketing and sales distribution centre near Washington opening in 1970.
Aiphone have a range of products that include everything from small home systems to some of the largest commercial security networks available. They are famous for their quality and are the first and only intercom manufacturer to win the Deming Prize, the highest international award for quality control. They were also the first to receive ISO 9001 certification, and the only one selling in North America.
For warranty information click here: http://www.aiphone.com/home/sales/customer-service/warranty-repairs-and-returns/
Main Office: (425) 455-0510
Toll Free: (800) 692-0200
Government Sales: (800) 426-1081
Main Office: (425) 455-0071
Customer Service/Technical Support Fax: (800) 525-3372
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- Quick and easy install - Only 2 wires!
- No handset to pick up
- Compact, attractive design complements most interiors
- Hands-free (VOX) or push-to-talk (PTT) communication
- High resolution color TFT LCD monitor
- Open voice door answering with door release
- Adjustable communication volume
- Automatically turns off in 20 seconds
- Battery or DC power supply
- Optional door stations for replacement of C-D any LE or LS Series
- High-powered 10W output for large or high noise areas
- One or two masters can be included
- Hands-free reply from remote area
- AP-1M, AP-5M, or AP-10M master stations available, desk or wall mount
- Use 8 ohm horn speaker for maximum output, or wall or ceiling speaker sub stations
- 1/4" Steel Body
- Approximately 90lbs per module
- Zinc Treated Inside and Out
- Powder Coated Exterior
- Weather and Vandal Resistant
- Compatible with 32 bit Operating Systems, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Identify and communicate with visitors over the internet
- Receive an email notification with photo when a visitor is at the door
- View individuals while automatically recording the video onto your PC
- Easily talk back and forth with visitors while at the computer
- Wiring hub for AX system using CAT-5e cable
- Controls all functionality of AX system
- 4 Master station ports (RJ45)
- 8 Door / sub station ports (RJ45)
- 2 24V DC power supply input terminals
- Used with the DA series door stations
- Up to 5 stations per door call button
- All Call between stations in same residence
- Internal communication can be hands-free (VOX) or push-to-talk (PTT)
- Door release powered by door station without the need of an additional transformer
- ADA compliant design
- Large variety of entrance and tenant stations - buildings can have a mix of all stations
- 170° PanTilt & Zoom video camera for larger viewing area
- Built-in access code keypad for keyless entry (500 codes)
- Alpha-numeric room numbering
- Adjustable, flexible gooseneck microphone
- Headset can be used (not supplied by Aiphone)
- Uses voice-actuated (VOX) communication system, requiring no additional operations during conversation
- When the TALK switch is off, the Operation Unit is put in standby, but sound from public side is still heard at reduced volume
- By linking the system to a motion sensor, communication mode is activated when a customer is present
- A new acoustic tube system is used that combines an acoustic tube speaker with a noise canceling microphone
- Use of the new acoustic tube system means that the unit can be installed without having to make a hole in the barrier glass
- Acoustic tube is long and thin, ensuring that the field of vision between the operator and the customer is not obstructed
- A volume switch is provided that can be changed from "Lo" to "Hi" when there is an increase in ambient noise or if a customer is hard of hearing
- KT&C KPA-1 External MIC
- Audio; RCA Female power
- DC Female KPA-1
- Power Supply Sold Separately
See any errors on this page? Let us know.