For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Aiphone has become the most respected and reliable brand of communication systems in the world. Based in Japan and exporting to 60 countries Aiphone prides itself on having local operations with their North American marketing and sales distribution centre near Washington opening in 1970.
Aiphone have a range of products that include everything from small home systems to some of the largest commercial security networks available. They are famous for their quality and are the first and only intercom manufacturer to win the Deming Prize, the highest international award for quality control. They were also the first to receive ISO 9001 certification, and the only one selling in North America.
For warranty information click here: http://www.aiphone.com/home/sales/customer-service/warranty-repairs-and-returns/
Main Office: (425) 455-0510
Toll Free: (800) 692-0200
Government Sales: (800) 426-1081
Main Office: (425) 455-0071
Customer Service/Technical Support Fax: (800) 525-3372
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- Quick and easy install - Only 2 wires!
- No handset to pick up
- Compact, attractive design complements most interiors
- Hands-free (VOX) or push-to-talk (PTT) communication
- High resolution color TFT LCD monitor
- Open voice door answering with door release
- Adjustable communication volume
- Automatically turns off in 20 seconds
- Battery or DC power supply
- Optional door stations for replacement of C-D any LE or LS Series
- Auto-scan function can locate interference-free channels easily Diversity technology ensures quality reception
- Integrated charging function saves money and the environment
- Constructed from durable plastic with a ½ rack design
- Squelch adjustment
- Balanced XLR connector and unbalanced ¼ " jack audio output FCC, CE, RoHS compliant
- 8” speaker combination with transformer & mounted grille
- 5 oz magnet
- 5W dual 70/25V transformer (with taps of 5W, 25W, 1W, 05W, 025W & 8 Ohms)
- ADA compliant design
- Large variety of entrance and tenant stations - buildings can have a mix of all stations
- 170° PanTilt & Zoom video camera for larger viewing area
- Built-in access code keypad for keyless entry (500 codes)
- Alpha-numeric room numbering
- Call button (master) rings all the subs
- Up to 2 addtional subs can be added (AT-406)
- Sub rings master only
- Chime-phone intercom set
- Battery operated with status indicator LED
- All-in-one communication system to control video entry, public address, access control, and scheduled bell systems
- Uses new or existing CAT-5e / 6 network infrastructure
- Program system functions via browser
- Transfer calls to outside phone lines
- Wide angle camera (170°) with PanTilt & Zoom function
- Audio door station for IS System
- Stainless steel faceplate
- HID ProxPoint Plus proximity card reader built in
- Tamper resistant screws
- Selective door release control
- CCTV camera call-up capability
- Single or multiple masters can be used in a system
- Intermixable, any number of masters and remotes up to 4 total stations
- Master to master communication in a multi-master system
- Intermixable system with any number
- Masters and subs to maximum capacity
- Selective calling, monitoring, and optional All Call
- 3, 5, and 10-call masters
- Wide variety of master and sub stations available
- Compatible with major third party software suites such as Milestone Systems and ONSSI
- All SIP Series cameras include advanced NVR software at no extra charge (Free for 1st 16 cameras Total limitation of 64*)
- 2-way audio
- Works with Speco Hybrid DVRs as well as other major manufacturers
- Adjustable bandwidth for all networks & infrastructures
See any errors on this page? Let us know.