KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- Integrated C-clamp mounting system
- Polymer woofer cones for improved acoustic response
- Liquid-cooled titanium anodized tweeters with a minimum diffraction pivoting island
- Powder coated grille may be painted to match any décor
- 4 zoned 70 or 25V speaker outputs
- FM Tuner with 8-function CD player
- Telephone paging input and Music-on-hold output
- Individual volume control for each Mic input
- Front bass and treble controls
- Have Frequency Response from55Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance is 8 Ohms
- Have a RMS Power -30W and Max. Power - 50W
- Max. Power - 50W
- Dimensions - 4.4” (L) x 4.5” (W) x 7.25” (H)
- Frequency Response 300Hz ~ 15kHz
- Max Power 15W
- Sensitivity 105dB 1W/1M
- Impedance 8 Ohms
- Size 5” Diameter x 5-7/8” Length
- 8” 70/25V classic grille in-ceiling speaker with volume control knob
- Classic style white steel grille
- 70/25V transformer with colored leads
- G86TCG features volume control knob centered on grille
- Lifetime warranty
Speco G86TG1X1C 8-inch Dual Paper Cone Square Grille Ceiling Speaker with Transformer & Volume Control
- 8” speaker combination with transformer & mounted grille
- 5 oz. magnet
- 5W dual 70/25V transformer (with taps of 5W, 2.5W, 1W, 0.5W, 0.25W & 8 Ohms)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.