The VNF-4 from ETS is a four channel voice band notch filter, interface. Four channel, low cost background noise reduction module for use with ETS microphones and DVRs, etc. Provides boost of frequencies in the human voice band (1.7Khz) and10db per octave attenuation on both sides of the band pass. The result is significantly reduced background noise and increased intelligibility of speech.
- RCA or 3.5mm output connectors
- Line level outputs (0db)
- Provides X2 gain at 1.7Khz and 10db / Octave attenuation above and below center frequency
- Adjustable output level control for each channel
- Euro-style connectors makes cable terminations fast and clean
- 12VDC @ 80mA Power
- Reverse polarity protected and fused
See any errors on this page? Let us know.