The VERIFACT B from Louroe Electronics is a High Ceiling Applications. The Verifact Model B is an omni-directional, low impedance, electret condenser microphone with built-in preamp for producing line level output. It is housed in a high impact ABS dome designed for high ceiling applications. Normal pick-up pattern is approximately 15' from the microphone location, all directions, or within 30' diameter circle. The Verifact B has an extension cable for mounting the microphone from 3 to 10 feet from it's housing. Model B microphone is compatible with all Louroe base stations.
- Sturdy ABS housing
- Microphone can pick up normal sounds 15' away
- Easy surface mount to wall or ceiling
- May be located up to 1000' from base station
- Phantom powered from Louroe Base Station
- Microphone preamp contains sensitivity switch for lowering gain
See any errors on this page? Let us know.