The URM-X series of relay boards offer system integrators an easy, truly universal solution for controlling hi or low current devices such as electric locks, lights, sirens, etc with literally ANY type of low DC voltage, dry contact or open collector input signals.
- Single or multi-zone electric lock, lighting control, etc
- Use low-current outputs from burglar alarms, fire alarms, access systems, CCTV systems, to control hi-current devices.
- 5 to 24vdc power input
- Accepts these trigger types: Open collector or open drain Dry contact NC or NO. TTL or CMOS levels. Any voltage from 3.3Vdc to 24Vdc
- Polarity protected power input
- Each channel has its own low-dropout 5 Volt regulator
- 4.7K Ohm input impedance
- 8 Amp 120VAC form C relay output
- Jumper selectable trigger type
- Jumper selectable Invert or buffer input signal for each channel
- European-style, easy terminate, input and output connectors
- LED status indicators for each relay
- 100ma per channel current consumption @ 5-24VDC power input
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.