The ULC-X series of level converters offer system integrators an easy, truly universal, solution for interfacing equipment with different input and output voltage requirements. The ULC outputs can also directly drive low current devices such as electric locks, strobes, etc.
- Convert higher DC voltage levels to lower DC voltages
- Convert lower voltage levels to higher voltages
- Convert dry contact or open collector inputs to voltage outputs
- 5 to 24vdc power input
- 4.7K Ohm input impedance
- Up to 1 Amp 24Vdc sink / source outputs
- Outputs short circuit protected with automatic re-settable fuse
- Jumper selectable trigger type
- Jumper selectable Invert or buffer input signal for each channel
- European-style, easy terminate, input and output connectors
- Dual LED status indicators for each channel
- Outputs can be set for sink only, source only or BOTH
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.