The TMPA-1 from ETS is a dynamic desktop microphone preamplifier interface. The TMPA-1 is a dynamic microphone (moving coil) pre-amplifier designed to be used with the TOA PM-660U (or any other desktop paging type microphone utilizing a dynamic type microphone cartridge). Any other balanced output, dynamic type microphone may also be used with the TMPA-1. The TMPA-1 features both balanced and unbalanced "line level" audio outputs. The TMPA-1 typically connects to PA system line inputs, PC line inputs and any other equipment accepting balanced or Unbalanced line level audio. Two modes available for PTT (Push to talk) switch input: switch pass through or pre-amplifier mute.
- Ultra low noise pre-amplifier IC
- Lo Z, balanced, microphone input
- Frequency response: 20-20KHZ
- Adjustable gain (40db to 60db)
- Input impeadance:1k Ohms
- RFI and ESD protected microphone input
- Wide dynamic range output
- Outputs short circuit protected
- Power: 14Vac @ 20mA
- Auto-reset fused
- Euro-style connectors makes cable terminations fast and clean
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.