The TELCO-AD1 from ETS is a SM1 to 2 pair cable adaptor. The TELCO-AD1 adaptor set is used to power up and transmit the audio signal from any Sound Surveillance microphone using unshielded 4 conductor cable runs or for use with spare conductors available in telephone systems. Compatible with all ETS interface boxes and base stations.
- Euro-style connectors for simple interface between the TELCOM-AD1 and all Sound Surveillance product inputs and outputs
- Euro-style connectors for fast connections to cable run ends or interface between telephone system punch down blocks
- Converts our standard unbalanced audio signals to balanced audio at 500 Ohms impedance permitting the use of unshielded cable runs
- Use with all one and two way Sound Surveillance products (two TELCO-AD1 sets required for two way applications)
- Max cable run 500 feet
- Double stick tape mounting
- Dimensions: L 1.75 x W .75 x H .75
See any errors on this page? Let us know.