The SP-CT8T 8” Ceiling Tile Speaker, manufactured by Speco/Provideo, is the perfect solution for fast application, aesthetics and high quality sound for commercial operation. The SP-CT8T Ceiling Tile Speaker comes equipped with an 8” polypropylene woofer w/ rubber surround, a ¾” Mylar tweeter dome, a frequency response of 50Hz to 20kHz, plus a maximum power of 30W RMS to 60W RMS. The SP-CT8T Ceiling Tile Speaker also features a sensitivity of 90+/-3 dB, an impedance of 8 ohms, a 70/25 volt selector switch, as well as transformer settings of 20, 5, 10, 2.5, and 8 ohms. The SP-CT8T comes with a 2’ drop-ceiling crossbar rail accessory, consists of a dimension of 23” wide by 23” high by 6” deep, and is completed with a weight of 7.1 lbs.
- Woofer 8" Polypropylene with rubber surround
- Tweeter 3/4" Mylar dome tweeter
- Frequency Response 50Hz-20kHz
- Max Power 30 Watts RMS/ 60 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity 90 +/- 3dB
- Impedance 8 ohms
- Selector Switch 70/25 Volr
- Transformer Settings 20, 10, 5, 25, 125, and 8 ohms
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.