The SPCBC8 are 8” PP cone compression molded in-ceiling speakers manufactured by Speco which are a part of the Custom Builder Series designed to give a perfect combination of enjoyment, performance and reliability in the office or home environment. The SPCBC8 speakers come equipped with 8” compression molded mineral filled polymer cone woofers w/ rubber surround, a ½” titanium anodized liquid cooled dome tweeter w/ a minimum pivoting diffraction island, a 45Hz to 21k Hz frequency response, as well as a maximum power of 80W, plus an 8 ohms impedance. The SPCBC8 PP cone speakers also feature a 10.75”diameter, an integrated mounting C-clamp system, plus a weight of 3.5lbs each. These speakers come with a metal powder coated grille which provides optional re-painting to match room colors and decor in the office or home; and are easy to install for all operators.
- 80Watt Maximum Power Handling
- 8” Compression Molded, Mineral Filled Polymer ConeWoofers with Rubber Surround
- ½” Liquid Cooled Titanium Anodized Dome Tweeter with Minimum Diffraction Pivoting Island
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-21Khz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- 10 ¾” Diameter (9 ½” Mounting Diameter)
- Integrated C-Clamp Mounting System
- Powder Coated Metal Grille May be Painted to Match Any Décor
- 3 ½ lbs Each
See any errors on this page? Let us know.