The SPCBC6 6.5”compression molded PP cone in-ceiling speaker manufactured by Speco is part of a Custom Builder Series, designed for a perfect combination of performance, enjoyment and reliability in a home or office environment. The SPCBC6 compression molded speakers comes equipped with 6.5” compression molded, mineral filled polymer cone woofers with rubber surround, ½” liquid cooled titanium anodized dome tweeter with a minimum diffraction pivoting island, a frequency response of 63Hz to 21k Hz, a power handling of 60W maximum, plus an 8 ohms Impedance. The SPCBC6 PP cone in-ceiling speaker also features a 9” diameter (7.5” mounting diameter) as well as an integrated C-clamp mounting system and a weight of 3.5lbs. The SPCBC6 speaker comes with a powder coated metal grille for re painting to match room colors and decor in the office or home.
- 60Watt Maximum Power Handling
- 6 ½” Compression Molded, Mineral Filled Polymer ConeWoofers with Rubber Surround
- ½” Liquid Cooled Titanium Anodized Dome Tweeter with Minimum Diffraction Pivoting Island
- Frequency Response: 63Hz-21Khz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- 9” Diameter (7 ½” Mounting Diameter)
- Integrated C-Clamp Mounting System
- Powder Coated Metal Grille May be Painted to Match Any Décor
- 3 ½ lbs Each
See any errors on this page? Let us know.