The SMLA-1 from ETS is a line level amplifer, repeater. The SMLA-1 is an audio signal booster (amplifier) and attenuator. It is designed primarily to be used as a repeater on cable runs exceeding 2000' to Sound Surveillance microphones. In addition, the SMLA-1 can be used in any audio application requiring more line level amplification or requiring signal attenuation. SMLA-1 accepts any ETS Sound Surveillance microphone input or standard line level audio signal. Compatible with all ETS interface boxes and base stations.
- Connects to DVR's, I/P cameras and all ETS microphones, base stations, interface boxes
- Line level input and output (0db)
- ETS microphone input and output
- Adjustable Input level control (attenuation)
- Adjustable output gain control with up to x11 amplification
- Euro-style connectors makes cable terminations fast and clean
- Input impeadance:10k Ohms
- Output impedance 100 Ohms
- Power: 12VDC @ 20mA
- Reverse polarity protected and fused
- Black ABS enclosure
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.