The SMA2-LPC5 is a 2 channel, line level input / output, 2 Watt, 70V speaker driver (power amplifier) and SM series microphoneinterface for use in 2 way audio surveillancesystems. A single CAT5 cable connects the SMA2-C5 to any ETS speaker/microphone ordered with a C5 option. Directly connects to DVRs and remote monitoring equipment. Use one of our Sound Surveillance Speaker / microphones (C5 option) with a built in 70V transformer & SM1 microphone for cable runs up to 1000 feet. OR use the MSI-BOC5 interface for separate speakers and microphones.
- Includes: Four 6' RCA
- (or specify 3.5mm) patch cords and 16.5Vac 20va AC adapter.
- CAT5 cable runs up to 1000'
- between SMA4-LPC5 and
- Line level (0db) audio inputsand outputs.
- Standard RCA or 3.5mm jacks for connection to DVRs etc.
- Terminals for connecting call switches or door lock relays.
- Adjustable independent volumecontrols for each speaker an microphone.
- 2 Watts RMS power output per channel(70v balanced line).
- Balanced 600 Ohm microphone signal transmission. Audio is transformer converted to unbalanced.
- Frequency response 200-10Khz.
- Short circuit protected.
- Built in 70V 2W audio power transformers.
- Power: 16VAC @500ma
- Operating Temperature 0 to 70C
- Dimensions: L 5.3 x W 3.3 x H 1.6
See any errors on this page? Let us know.