The SMA1-LPEA-C5 from ETS is an ethernet powered I/P camera microphone/speaker interface box. In line adaptor for tapping power off Ethernet powered I/P cameras to supply power to Sound Surveillance speaker / microphones and breakout box for connecting to I/p camera’s audio input and output (two-way audio). Supports both modes A and B of IEEE802.3af. Note– for separate speaker and microphone use the MSI-BOC5 CAT5 breakout box.
- Standard RCA or 35mm (please specify) jack for connection to POE I/P camera
- Transformer isolated audio input / output: 5k Ohm input / output impedance
- Adjustable audio input and output levels
- RJ45 CAT5 in/out jacks (PoE)
- Straight through CAT5 connections (no crossover)
- RJ45 CAT5 Speaker / Microphone jack
- Modes A and B of IEE8023af supported, A/B mode switch selectable
- 15vdc internal switching type Voltage regulator supplies power to Speaker / microphone
- Current consumption: 50ma at 25Watts speaker power level
- LED power indicator
- Auto polarity protected and fused
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.