The SMA1-LP from ETS is a microphone, 2 watt speaker amplifier interface. The SMA1 is a line level, 2 Watt, selectable 70V or 8 Ohm speaker driver (power amplifier) and SM series microphone interface typically for use in 2 way audio surveillance systems. Directly connects to DVRs and remote monitoring equipment. The SMA1-LP can also be used in any single zone public address application requiring 2 way communication. Use one of our Sound Surveillance speakers with a built in 70V transformer & SM1 microphone for cable runs up to 1000 feet.
- Line level (0db) audio input and outputs
- Standard RCA or 35mm jacks for connection to DVRs etc
- Adjustable independent volume controls for speaker and microphone
- Selectable 70V or 8 Ohm output level
- 2 Watts RMS power output
- Frequency response 200-10Khz
- Short circuit protected
- Built in 70V 10w audio power transformer
- Euro-style connectors makes speaker and microphone cable terminations fast and clean
- LED power indicator
- Power:16 VAC @ 1000mA
- Auto reset fused
- Black plastic ABS housing
See any errors on this page? Let us know.