The SMA1-LP-C5 from ETS is a microphone, 2 watt speaker amplifier interface with CAT5 main cable run connector. The SMA1-LP-C5 is a line level, 2 Watt, 70V speaker driver (power amplifier) and SM series microphone interface typically for use in 2 way audio surveillance systems. A single CAT5 cable connects the SMA1-LP-C5 to any ETS speaker, microphone ordered with a C5 option. Directly connects to DVRs and remote monitoring equipment. The SMA1 can also be used in any single zone public address application requiring 2 way communication. Use one of our Sound Surveillance speakers with a built in 70V transformer & SM1 microphone (CAT5 option) for cable runs up to 1000 feet.
- Single CAT5 cable run up to 1000' between SMA1-LP-C5 and speaker/microphone
- Standard RCA or 35mm jacks for connection to DVRs etc
- Adjustable independent volume controls for speaker and microphone
- 2 Watts RMS power output (70v balanced line)
- Balanced 600 Ohm microphone signal transmission Audio is transformer converted to unbalanced
- Frequency response 200-10Khz
- Short circuit protected
- Built in 70V 2w audio power transformer
- Euro-style connectors makes speaker and microphone cable terminations fast and clean
- LED power indicator and Auto reset fused
- Call sw: unreferenced, 2 free terminals
- Power:16 VAC @ 1000mA
- Black plastic ABS housing
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.