RS232 controllable microphone switcher mixer for remote monitored audio surveillance systems. The SM8-Rconnects to video/audio transmissionequipment (with an available RS232 port)that uses telephone, Internet or LAN mediums. The SM8-RC fills a need whenthe transmission equipment lacks asufficient number of microphone audio inputs and switching / mixing capabilities.Programming is required by the remoteequipment manufacturer to control theSM8-RC via RS232. The SM8-RC Powers up to eight SM1 pre-amplified microphones and outputs a line level audiosignal. The SS8-RC can be expanded to32 microphone zones by looping connections from an SM8-RC to up to 3additional SM8-RCs. Simple ASCIIcommands control the SM8-RCs via RS232.
- Level controls for each microphone.
- Local microphone switching mode and built in
- speaker for troubleshooting problems in the field.
- Easy cable run terminations.
- Power: 12VDC @ 0.5A.
- Serial port: RS232 at 2400 Baud 8N1.
- Dimensions: W 2.75 x L 4.38 x H 1.56.
See any errors on this page? Let us know.