The SM5-EQ from ETS is a 1 SM1 microphone, SMEQ-1 seven band audio equalizer, DVR interface box. Single zone audio surveillance system for use with DVRs and I/P cameras. Provides +/-12db sound emphasis or de-emphasis of 7 ranges of frequencies (60hz-15khz) for acoustically difficult environments such as interrogation / interview rooms. User can tune out unwanted background noise and emphasize the desired sound source.
- SM1 Microphone
- Omni-directional 25' pickup pattern
- Low noise MOSFET pre-amplifier
- 200Hz-16Khz Frequency response, 200Hz-16Khz Frequency response
- Treble boost selectable on/off
- Flexible plastic plate mounts flush or on a single gang electrical box
- SMEQ-1 Seven Band Audio Equalizer
- Includes RCA (or specify 3.5mm) patch cable and 12Vdc AC adaptor
- 7 frequency band controls: 60hz, 150hz, 400hz, 1Khz, 2.5Khz, 6Khz, 15Khz
- +/- 12db gain / cut for each frequency band
- Output level control
- Reverse polarity protected and fused
See any errors on this page? Let us know.