The SM1-SF from ETS is a flush mount, omni-directional, circular plug type microphone with small form factor pre-amplifier. High performance, omni-directional pre-amplified microphone for use in semi-covert applications. Small form factor microphone and pre-amplifier circuit board. Microphone flush mounts in a 7/16" diameter hole. Heat shrink protected, pre-amplifier board can be mounted with the affixed foam backed tape or left floating inside a wall or hidden in a ceiling. Connects directly to our switcher, mixer, amplifiers or use one of our many interface products to make fast and clean connections to DVRs or remote monitoring equipment.
- Omni-directional 25' pickup pattern
- Press mounts into 7/16" diameter hole
- Low noise MOSFET pre-amplifier
- 3 foot detachable microphone cord, 3.5mm male / female connection
- Jumper selectable Hi-Lo gain range
- Can be used with both microphone or line-level inputs of I/P cameras
- Adjustable gain
- 200Hz-16Khz Frequency response
- Line level unbalanced output
- Internal Peak limiter circuit
- 3 position Euro-style connector makes cable termination fast and clean
- Power: 12VDC @ 10mA & 24VDC @ 10ma
- On-board voltage regulator and RFI filtering
- Includes sticky backed foam mounting pad
See any errors on this page? Let us know.